Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite thing about Spring?
Definitely the colors!

2. Favorite kind of flowers to grow or receive? Not the biggest fan of receiving flowers and I don't have much of a green thumb, BUT I like daisies =)

3. What is your favorite nail polish color? Oh my! Seriously?!? I like everything! For Spring, I particularly enjoy bright colors!

4. What is your favorite out door activity? Hiking! Trails! Photographing!

5. Do you have any fun Spring plans? Finishing college -_- And hitting up Angels Landing at Zion National Park for sure!
Hiking Y Mountain in Provo, UT
73
Hiking Pine Valley
70
Hiking Zion National Park - Emerald Pools
DSC_0074

No comments:

Post a Comment