Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

30 Days of Lists - Days 4 & 5

Day 4 - On an average day I...


4
- Go to the gym
- post on instagram
- check email
- take photos of anything & everything
- take a nap
- worry about school work
- clean my glasses
- fill my water bottle



Day 5 - Things I would like to do by the end of the month...


5
- make some jewelry
- finish a book (or 3)
- finish a draft of my capstone paper
- go to Zion National Park
- have a fun Spring Break
- do my taxes
- catch up on posting project 365
- order prints
- practice yoga more often
- come up with my 24 by 24


I'm loving the 30 Days of Lists project! It gets me crafting, even if just a tad, much more often! Check out the flickr set I made that will hold all 30 lists!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment