Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day 1

I've been waiting for this project to start for a while!! Here we are in March!
Check out the cover & title page of this notebook here.
Now the first list!
1

This was a list of why we are listers! I kept this one simple, sharpie markers have never wronged me.
In case you can't read my amazing hand-writing, I am a lister because:

  • I like to have everything laid out in front of me.
  • I L♥VE to organize things.
  • they keep me focused
  • I like lines
  • I L♥VE to write
That last one, about writing...it serious haha check out my doodling problem



Until Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. SO fun Glady! Love me a good list! Or two or three or more! LOL! Sharing~! XOOX

    ReplyDelete