Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day 2 & 3

Day 2: About Me

2

In case you can't read my handwriting:
-Daughter, Significant other, Sister, Aunt, Student
-Photographer
-Reader, Learner
-Fitness Junkie
-Procrastinator
-Nail Biter
-Love color, especially pink & red
-Addicted to shopping
-Wear my watch all day, everyday, 24/7
-A little geeky & a lot silly
-Love Life


Day 3: This  YEAR , I am going to              
-Graduate
-Make jewelry
-Take more photos
-Read more
-Study mindfulness (more)
-Focus on my job
-Be confident

3

A little additional information, I am graduating college. I'm getting my bachelor's degree in Psychology. I make jewelry and will advertise my shop soon! I love reading and can't wait to read just to read (instead of for school). I have researched and practiced mindfulness throughout my college career, I can't wait to learn more and take it to a different level. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment