Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Exercise Christmas Countdown Calendar!!!

I have a private Google Plus group called "Whole Body" where I share workouts, nutrition, motivation, challenges, you name it. I love it and recently decided to do this FUN challenge for December called the Exercise Christmas Countdown!!
I made a calendar with a single exercise on each day counting down towards Christmas!!
It's just ONE exercise a day, not an entire workout, and I made them doable at home with things around the house or just your body!
I'll be doing them each day, so if you want to watch me to see what a particular exercise looks like, then feel free.
I am so excited to do this!!
Spread the word and join me!!

CLICK THE IMAGE FOR A DOWNLOADABLE PDF OF THE CALENDAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment