Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social Link UP!


HELLO!!! So found this link up while mindlessly looking at stuff on the internet, like always...I thought it was neat, so I'm trying it out. You should go link up as well!! 

1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
to be honest, Gmail. After that, I do my social network rounds. 

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
I love people of walmart! Also, I'm a big Lolcat lover... Icanhascheezburger 

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Hmm...Pinterest. I like it because facebook has a bit too much....what's the word....CRAP 

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Instagram! I'm in LOVE with it. I post everyday at least. I could be biased because I'm a photographer...you decide

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
WOW...just one?!? Sorry, need to post more than one:


6. Biggest online pet peeve?
well lets see...I'm on youtube a TON and the crap people say in the comments is quite annoying when it's completely irrelevant to the video. OH and definitely those "more_viewers_here" followers crap on youtube, twitter, and instagram...get a life people. 

I found this quite fun and plan on doing it in the future! 

Until Next Time,



2 comments:

  1. pintrest over fb any day!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Funny! Love the Black berry, Apple one, Oh and My favorite of all times, the Dog Tease :-)

    ReplyDelete