Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reorganized Room!!

SO I had this room that was a total disaster (you'll hear that word a lot). This room is my room for Coca~Cola decorations/things, for all my crafty/scrapbooking needs and for storage and books and school stuff...yea it was kind of an everything room. Needless to say it turned ugly fast and I may have known where some stuff was, but usually I knew I had something and could never find it. Plus I was never in the most positive mood in regards to many crafts because just looking at that room gave me a headache.
College started back up for me on the 20th of August and I knew that if I could just de-clutter this house then I could de-clutter my brain and focus more in school because I'm honestly just tired of my procrastination and limited focus. What I decided was this room had to go first because it was the worst and probably the hardest task in the house.
I wanted to trash a ton of stuff (and I did), I wanted to move things around (did that, too), and I just wanted a change (and I got it!).
I have a video I put together of the before & after of the room. It is kind of long (about 12 minutes), but kind of had to be for this topic.
If you have any questions, comments, or if you've reorganized something lately I'd love to hear from you!

The video:


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment