Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

FixerUpper

So I have this mini Rosamond painting which I believe is called Blue Ice:

I found it during my recent reorganization project. I realized the reason I never put it anywhere was because I didn't enjoy its display. What I mean is...that plastic gold frame.....
Because she is so beautiful I needed to fix this.
SO I took it out and attached it to a matte board, like so:

I think that's much better, maybe it's just me. The boarder around her is actually a cream color:

I put it there to help ease the contrast difference between her tones and then the white boarder she had and suddenly black matte board she was on top of. SO the cream smooths it out a bit. 

Until next time!!







No comments:

Post a Comment