Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Applying to Grad School: How I Organize the Process

Grad School. Just saying that sounds dramatic.
SO I'm graduating with my bachelor's of Psychology in May 2013. I need to plan my next step and get accepted into a masters program! This whole process is like a class and is kind of a big deal. It really has you focused on the big picture so much that the big scary, stressful projects in my actual classes aren't really that big of a deal anymore. Does that make any sense? It's like you stop complaining and worrying about smaller things when bigger things are going on.
As you can tell, this process is a big deal and what do we do in situations like this? We organize it so we can take some control over it. In this video I show you how I'm currently organizing this whole "shebang" with Trello.



Until Next Time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment