Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Random School Assignment Post

hehe.....yea pretty lame, I know. The chapter we were studying was on nutrition. Great stuff, going to read it over with Daniel because we need to wise up on our facts. =>
Anyway, we had a discussion post where we had to choose a vegetarian diet or one of the special popular groups described in our text. Talk about them and give suggested eating patterns to help achieve a healthy diet.
Boring stuff to most of you, but I chose college students as mine and it's a small little discussion. I just thought I should share the information that most people know, but still somehow forget. Here goes my post for school:

COLLEGE STUDENTS!!

"Vegetables are a must on a diet.  I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."
  ~Jim Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment