Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

03/03/2010

Reading the textbook for my stress class makes me think a lot about life. We cause our own stress. It's crazy. Just by how you think/self-talk about a situation or problem determines the amount of stress related to the issue. There are big differences in things we thought to be so similar like concerns vs. worries. I know it's lame to say how much I'm learning from this class, but I'm learning LOTS!! hehe => It's nice to have a class you can take information from and actually want to apply it to daily life. This class is definitely an eye-opener and life-changer!!


"You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives." 
~Clay P. Bedford

Fireflies - Owl City


....


Balloon Reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment