Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

03/07/2010

This job is so much more to me than money....I'm not even making much or working more than 20hrs....this job gives me motivation for the other things in life like school, house work and completing little tasks.
Everything I do makes me feel more useful than before. Lame, but true. I feel like I count again. It's not like I've always felt useless, only when I thought about the jobless part of my life. Of course, I never thought about the reasons behind it, you know, there was a whole purpose. I've definitely changed the way I think about things. I really must say this stress class is just amazing. I am so looking forward to starting the bachelors of psychology....just think how I'll look at things then!! =>
On a different note, I really hope Mom gets better soon. I think she should go see someone. Maybe it will just go away, one way or another.....be careful =>
Love you Mom....had fun today. =>




"Happiness is a form of courage." 
~Holbrook Jackson

"Work to become, not to acquire." 
~ Elbert Hubbard

 Just about anything from the Goo Goo Dolls hits the spot right now =>

No comments:

Post a Comment