Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Year in Review 2013

In January Daniel & I got an annual pass to Zion National Park. We went every.single.month.



February was my birthday and I chopped my hair shorter than ever before and partied in Vegas with my parents. Also, I finally got my D7000 =D






March is a momentous month because during our trip to Zion, we hiked Observation Point (the long way) on accident. We were rockstars that day.



Over the months, my hair just kept getting shorter and more red. I rocked it.






May was huge. I graduated with my Bachelors degree in Psychology. I went to San Francisco to run my third Bay-to-Breakers 12k footrace, then back home for our monthly Zion trip.





June started The Hot List! {I did all but 3!}. We also had a fun Father's Day up in Provo, Utah.




In July the whole dam fam spent the day at Sand Hollow! This is when I "did one thing that scared me" from my hot list....I dived head first off a rock into the water! Twice! July is also the month my parents moved down south into a house in Hurricane, Utah. Don't forget about Mary Poppins & my first visit to Ikea!






September started my first semester without school. Since preschool. No joke. Kind of a big deal. Participated in the Teacher Exchange, where I bought a bunch of supplies for a teacher in need! Then Color Me Rad for the 2nd time! Oh Daniel & I hiked Angel's Landing, too!








In the middle of October I officially became a registered business in Utah for my photography. Registered name: Glady Anne Photography. Mom and I had a fun time, just the two of us in Vegas. We ate & drank at a fun restaurant, we went to the aquarium, and shopped. I got serious with my Project Life album!






In November I went to SEMA! I learned to crochet in one night and by the next I had made a beanie. I shot a huge Family portrait session for my family. I ordered a new clarinet!










December brought us some real snow! Then we had a big fun family gathering at my grandma’s house. I worked on Christmas eve while listening to Christmas tunes, keeping track of Santa on Google, and watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I made some calendars with my photos from Zion National Park! It’s so great to see your work printed. And don't forget the Busy Lazy Bookclub I started! JOIN {find the link on the top sidebar}







Overall year achievements:
I’ve worked harder and more frequently than any other year in regards to fitness.
Somewhere along the way, I switched to almond milk. I was so worried that I’d have a hard time with it. Not at all.








No comments:

Post a Comment