Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I am a Lister

I've done this challenge before and loved it, but this time I'm going to do it differently. I plan on doing the blogpost style along with Project Life (which I've really been getting into lately). However I haven't decided if I'm going to post on the blog every day for each list prompt or each week as a summary.

Today's list prompt is: Before the end of the year...

  • caught up with project life (year 2013)
  • organize a new clean eating plan
  • crochet a slouchy beanie
  • start reading a new book (possibly a series)
  • watch The Hobbit in theaters
Well there you have it! I'm currently working a grave right now so I can't put it into my project life album at the moment...but excited to do so when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment