Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 7th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE {if you're reading this}

#30Lists prompt

What I am going to remember about today

  • SNOW
  • new photo book!
  • hot cocoa treat with Daniel
  • playing Starbound with Daniel
  • crazy kitty
  • family time
  • new fitness gear
Snow is a big deal because...well, we don't get snow where I live currently.




 This snowy day called for some hot cocoa ♥



Now for our Exercise Christmas Countdown today was walk/jog. It was supposed to be 10 min {at least}. However, I won't lie to you, I didn't do it. I am not prepared to run in snow...but I will be substituting the running with jump rope for 10 minutes. 

Download your own calendar and join in!

Also, download the speech bubbles to make your own motivating quotes for your health/fitness journey {or whatever journey you're headed on}!!




No comments:

Post a Comment