Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social


Sunday Social

1. What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)
My watch (I never take it off (except for this photo) & had it for 5yrs and counting), my phone, and chapstick!
My beautiful watch
5. Object of Everyday Use

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
Recently I've read a book that took #1 in my favs list. That book is called The Things They Cannot Say read more about it in my blogpost here
DSC_0459

3. What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Learn Something new and put it into practice. Catch up on scrapbooking!! Progress Progress Progress within my fitness!! Check out my Tumblr for motivation! 

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Are you kidding? I FINALLY graduated college. I'm staying RIGHT HERE. ;)
DSCN0571b

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? 
That I absolutely can't handle the subject, concept, or act of eating contests. I literally can't handle it. I need to remove myself from the situation, whether it be on tv, youtube, or in real life. I just. Can't. Handle it. 
(I could post a picture for you right here, but I really don't want to look one up)
(nope, not happening)


Until Next Time


No comments:

Post a Comment