Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Workout Jar

Some people don't like restrictions, limitations, rule books, or schedules. My younger brother is one of those people. Now, he loves working out, but he was doing the same workouts all the time. That type of "program" if you will, doesn't allow for much progress. Eventually you'll hit a wall when you do the same thing all the time. You need to mix things up!
To better accommodate his way of doing things, I suggested the workout jar. This is just a jar with papers in it that have different exercises on them.
It's simple:

You make the list, either hand-written or typed up, with simple workouts. (Push-Ups, Plank, Burpees, Yoga, Run, Squats...) Print (if needed) and cut them out:



Then you fold them up and put them in the jar! Ta~Da



I used a Talenti Jar because I have a lot and they are awesome ;) Plus, it's a great excuse to eat sorbet and gelato! hahahaha



All he has to do now is pick 3-4 from the jar, then do intervals, example: 50 seconds work, 10 seconds break! 3 Sets!! Killer workout done! The best part is he can always add new workouts to the jar!


My Brother





What workouts would you put in your Workout Jar? 
Do you have a workout jar?
Want my list to print for yourself? Leave a comment and I'll update this post with a downloadable link!

Until Next Time!





No comments:

Post a Comment