Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?
Shoot photos professionally. I have this thing where I don’t feel I’m good enough. Yea, I’m working on that.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Honestly, I have no clue. I’ve been toying with military plans. So, that kind of leaves me with a big question mark in that department.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Hopefully having some type of plan for where I’m headed. In the various areas of photography, psychology, military, jewelry-making, etc...

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope when I sit down and share my stories that they help others. I also hope to meet some wonderful people. Maybe in the future I can grow into somewhat of a resource to others.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Actually, as lame as this town can be. I hope I’m here for many years.
#5 Chilly Mountain
#365 Panorama Snow Mountains
DSC_4575a
#361 Cold Mountains
6. What is your morning routine?
Stretch (sometimes this includes yoga), EAT (or I’ll die and by that I mean faint), check my phone, wash up & brush my teeth, get organized for wherever I’m headed. If I’m not headed anywhere then relax and social network or play video games. Keep in mind, the order of things change often and my “mornings” are usually at night...I’m on a graveyard schedule due to work.

Until Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment