1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Doctor, first for animals, then for people, then for dead people (Medical Examiner).
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
Playing outside doing just about anything, playing with Barbies or Hotwheels, or legos, pretending to be my younger brother's teacher (he was 5, I was 11).
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
When I had the money to pay for it hahaha I think I was 16
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
Oh geez I love three Psych magazines, but if I had to choose one it would be Scientific American Minds. However, I also enjoy reading my Runner's World and Popular Photography.
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
A pink Gymboss Interval Timer. Yup I carry it around with me. I never know when I'm going to need to bust out a timed run or some hiit workouts! haha ;) that's a fitness junkie for you ♥
Until Next Time!
*All images from google