Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social


Sunday Social
1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Doctor, first for animals, then for people, then for dead people (Medical Examiner).

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
Playing outside doing just about anything, playing with Barbies or Hotwheels, or legos, pretending to be my younger brother's teacher (he was 5, I was 11).

3. When did you get your first cell phone?
When I had the money to pay for it hahaha I think I was 16

4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
Oh geez I love three Psych magazines, but if I had to choose one it would be Scientific American Minds. However, I also enjoy reading my Runner's World and Popular Photography.  


5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
A pink Gymboss Interval Timer. Yup I carry it around with me. I never know when I'm going to need to bust out a timed run or some hiit workouts! haha ;) that's a fitness junkie for you ♥

Until Next Time!


*All images from google


No comments:

Post a Comment