Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 2

Here we are at 230pm into day 2 of this fast. Here's what's going on...
Starting with last night..try the worst night ever. It was like I had the flu or something. My mom thinks maybe too much vitamin A, but whatever it was it was horrible. I woke up every hour or less and peed, felt like vomiting, had the chills, felt extremely hot, had a headache...yea it just sucked. They say some of that was to be expected. I just couldn't stand it at about 4am and nibbled on a couple saltine crackers. So up every hour even at 7am feeling horrible still, but then 830am rolls around and Daniel comes to wake me up and you know what?? I felt fine. What the hell? Yea, who knows.
So, I get up and make a fruity juice to start the day off with..
1 mango
1 kiwi
2 gala apples

This made about 10oz and was plenty for me after the night I had..So how did the rest of my day go you wonder..well I was irritable from when I woke up, Daniel thought this funny and laughed at me. Aside from that I felt pretty okay, just not in any mood to "eat" anything..therefore I didn't so here I am at 230ish with only that 10oz drink in me from about 9am. Honestly, I slept most of the day because I didn't really get any sleep last night. My nap was from about 1130 until about 2pm and I still don't feel like putting anything in my stomach..just water. Maybe I'll start to get hungry a little later. I'm just surprised that after the night I had that I feel so fine now. Weird. 
I'll keep you updated. 
Glady Anne

1 comment:

  1. Well, EAT or DRINK!!! you are too thin to not to. so get in that kitchen and juice blend or suck a veggie. also try a single juice maybe that will help.

    ReplyDelete