Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 3

Alright here's the deal. I've talked to a lot of people and figured what I was going to do. I'm just doing a 3 day detox and then I'm going to continue juicing, but not in a fasting way. I'll still be juicing daily as part of my diet.
I have learned a TON in only three days!! I've learned about myself and about produce! haha I've handled stuff I've never touched before and I love it. This juicing experience has definitely opened doors for me and I'm excited. I'm in the kitchen more and it inspires me to cook. I'm full of extra energy throughout the day and that inspires me to check things off my to-do list! I'm just enjoying juicing altogether and think it was exactly what my body was missing.
Today's juices to finish off my detox were repeats of favorites from the last few days. So check those recipes in older posts. I did however prepare some juices for tomorrow because I had a pineapple to use. Here's what I made:

20oz
1/2 Pineapple
1 Orange
1 Mango
2 Carrots
1 Lime

12oz
handful of Grapes
1/4 Pineapple
2 Apples
1 Lime

12oz
1/4 Pineapple
1 Cucumber
1 Apple

I've got to tell you, I'm way excited to have these tomorrow!! Mainly because the pineapple and mango smelled SO AMAZING..especially the mango. MMM!! It looked delicious!
I'm a little upset that I'm not going for 10 days of fasting, but it's been decided that 10 days is not best for my body type. BUT the 3 day detox definitely made a difference and I'm happy for it. It was a great way to jump me into juicing and get me used to it so I can juice everyday without it feeling like a chore. I really do enjoy juicing now. It's fun to go in the kitchen and conjure up a juice. Before the juice fast, I thought it would take a long time before I felt confident enough to just make a juice without a recipe. Who knew I'd be doing it the first day. I just went with the flow of what I wanted and what I thought would go good together. Then after a day, I got to understanding what really did go well together. 
Anyway, my mom is continuing her juice fast and I'm proud of her. This was an interesting experience and I'm glad we did it. 
I plan on posting when I try new juices. 
Happy Juicing!!
Glady Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment