Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 1

How many juices? So far I'm at 4, but will most likely end the day at 5 total
How do you feel? Absolutely fine in terms of hunger and headaches, but in terms of cravings....I want to eat everything, not because I'm hungry..just because I can't have it. Actually, I text my mom today about a million times telling her I want waffles with fruit topping, chicken salad sandwich, and just all greasy foods in general. Man, could I go for a burger. 
Honestly though, I'm proud of myself. I'm not finished with my day, but I'm darn near close and I had nothing but juice and it wasn't half bad....though when Daniel was eating a doughnut, I wanted to kill him. Hopefully the food cravings will become less severe.....for Daniel's sake.
So what juices did I have today??

11am:
8-10oz
1 pink lady apple
bunch of grapes
1/2 cucumber
1/4" piece of ginger
220pm:
12oz
1 cucumber
1 stalk celery
2 carrots
1 granny smith apple
1 lime
6pm:
12oz
1 orange
1 kiwi
1 gala apple
9pm:
8oz
2 stalks celery
1 granny smith apple
1 kale leaf
1 lime



Here's what I've learned so far...Lime is the secret ingredient. HAHA well for me at least. I love lime. For any drink that I'm worried will taste not so pleasant, I just add a lime and then the juice tastes amazing. 
Well I'm off to do some busy work. I have a lot of energy, I'm even ahead in my summer classes....haha GO ME! 
Happy Juicing!!
Glady Anne



1 comment:

  1. I am seriously not craving a thing, and I am slowly getting used to the different juices. The Lime idea will be included in tomorrows juice. I have a headache that is what I believe the worst in my life.
    Many people think I am doing this for weight loss, but I am going through this to detox my body and become less wanting of major processed foods. My goal is to work out a daily diet aimed at eating smart.

    ReplyDelete