Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Love You Always Forever

It's common that couples share a special song together, but I also think it's fun to have not just a shared song, but a song from me to him. For me that song is "I Love You Always Forever" by Donna Lewis. 
This song is absolutely perfect as something from me to him. 
One of my favorite verses aside from the main chorus is:
"You've got 
the most unbelievable blue eyes I've ever seen
You've got 
me almost melting away"
For those that aren't aware, Daniel has amazing blue eyes....covered by glasses. The term "melting" is absolutely perfect, I can't even describe my feelings for him, but melting is pretty darn close.  
Then, of course, is the best chorus ever:

"I love you always forever
near or far, closer together
Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you"

That right there is truly the best collection of words..ever. I'm just glad I found this song again. It has been in the back of my head for such a long time and for the life of me I couldn't remember any of it to help me find it.
I also believe it's quite fitting to post this on the first of February. Yay for LOVE month (plus my birthday).
This version below came out as a bonus track in 2008, but the original I believe came out in  1996..enjoy.
 The embedding has been disabled by the user....so here's the link: http://youtu.be/SqdWTeXWvOg

heart

3 comments:

  1. I Must Say, I never knew Dan's eyes were "BLUE" you know I never liked blue eyes on a guy because men with blue eye seemed unattainable. Then I met your Dad, his eyes are Amazing Blue and large, yet his too are covered with glasses. Nice Song choice. Music goes so well with everything in our life!

    ReplyDelete