Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A little rock climbing adventure

Every now and then the "workout" planned for the day doesn't involve a gym. For Friday it involved this place right here:
DSCN9301
We went through that rocky dip there and I loved it!
The rocks were pretty neat looking and there were several what I called "houses" haha rocks with a cave-like structure. Nelson and I went through one 
DSCN9280
and in another I took a picture through the "window" of Daniel! 
DSCN9272
Later we found this bad boy: 
DSCN9295
and decided to climb to the top. We all knew getting up would be easy enough, but getting down would be a bit more difficult. In the end, it really wasn't that bad => We had a bit of a picnic on top and I LOVED it! Picnics are my absolute FAV!
DSCN9287DSCN92896 of 52

No comments:

Post a Comment