Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A little personal flair: Sunday Funday

I'm back in college and the semester is already rolling fast. In one class I need this big binder for my loose leaf textbook. Those binders can be very plain and I always feel the need to put something in the spine slip and front/back. SO here's what I did one night:
Front/Back
Spine:
   

I just snapped the photos quick on my cell phone. BUT I have an actual jpg of the front and a link to the pin for the back, if you're interested. 
The front has a bit of a psychological touch to it. All of it is from Pinterest because it absorbs my life. ANYWAY, here's the jpg of the front:

The back is from pinterest:

I made the spine on my own in photoshop then printed on fancy paper. 


ENJOY!