Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A little personal flair: Sunday Funday

I'm back in college and the semester is already rolling fast. In one class I need this big binder for my loose leaf textbook. Those binders can be very plain and I always feel the need to put something in the spine slip and front/back. SO here's what I did one night:
Front/Back
Spine:
   

I just snapped the photos quick on my cell phone. BUT I have an actual jpg of the front and a link to the pin for the back, if you're interested. 
The front has a bit of a psychological touch to it. All of it is from Pinterest because it absorbs my life. ANYWAY, here's the jpg of the front:

The back is from pinterest:

I made the spine on my own in photoshop then printed on fancy paper. 


ENJOY!





2 comments:

  1. Love the quote about not being able to explain simply then not understanding it well enough. I think this is totally true- the easier and simpler it is for you to understand the better you know the material. Also I love that you decorated your binders. Makes it so much more fun! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're too sweet! I checked out your blog and found myself laughing pretty fast. Love your sense of humor!

      Delete