Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social Link Up



Here's the second week of my participation in this link up. I saw some fun stuff from the last link up, including this video of a kittens book that was quite funny. 

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Staying home. I'm a college student and when it's summer, I just want to do nothing. Unfortunately, I had summer courses, but they were online...so I could at least stay home and relax some. 

2. Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
Shorts! I cut up some old jeans I wasn't wearing and made them into shorts, I LOVED them, they fit perfect because I was able to determine how "short" they were, I mean I don't want to show off half my butt to the world, ya know?!

3. What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
Nothing. Like seriously, I wish I could have had Summer with no classes or worries about Grad school. Other than that, a vacation of sorts would've been nice. A couple years ago we went to Lake Tahoe, I miss it. Check the post on that here with photos. 

4. Favorite Song of the Summer?
You Make Me Happy by Linsey Ray & Cheers (drink to that) by Rihanna because I had some good party nights throughout summer. 

5. Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Most my favorite shows don't come back until Fall...so I had to find something to keep me entertained. I found Bones on netflix and well, I've never been interested. I thought to give it one more chance and lets just say I'm almost completely caught up. #ImaLoser

No comments:

Post a Comment