Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social Link up!


1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?
YFFFG is the name and it's an acronym. I will never tell what it stands for as that's between me and my man haha, but when starting out this personal blog I was searching for something personal..and well there you have it. 

2. What do you love the most about blogging?
Sharing, I love to share what I know and what I've experienced. 

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
I am me. Who are you. (more of a vlog)
Our Lake Tahoe 2010 vacation post

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
not really because I'm just getting used to this myself! 

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
I learned that link ups are awesome, but I'm not always available to post on those days...therefore, scheduling my posts is my best friend!

6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.

Once again. SO FUN!! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new design!! THANKS for linkin to me :) You're so sweet! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete