Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Walk to End Alzheimer's

I'm the secretary of the psychology club at Dixie State College. Our club has decided to come together as a team to raise money for this walk coming in November.
Some info:
Our team name: Dixie State's Freudian Slips
Our team goal: raise $500
Where we're at: $130
Can you be anonymous? Yes
Is there a minimum? As far as I know, $5.00 is the minimum.
Anything else I should know? Yes, some employers will match your donation. There's a place to search for your employer to find that information out.

Click this picture to go to my fundraising page & help out anonymously, in your name, or in the name of someone you know affected by the disease. Help reclaim our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment