Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Apparently the top 10 Junk Food Substitutes

Browsing through Digg, which is AWESOME.....I stumbled upon this list of top 10 junk food substitutes. Nice to know. I was just going to send the little insightful link to Mom, but I was happy to find something sitting in my kitchen, that I was about to eat, isn't all that bad in comparison to cheesecake, maybe....SO on that note, I thought I'd share =>
By the way, Mom has her own blog that is a little about finding herself again and a lot about getting into a more fit and wellness lifestyle. Fancy words for saying she wants to lose some weight like the rest of the world. She is fun about it and pretty dedicated. It can be hard working 3 shifts ranging from 12-14hrs that is located one hourish away....and still going down the education path. Mom likes to apply some of her psych theories she has learned while achieving her psych degree and many other lessons learned along the way. The best way to achieve what you want is to apply what you know, right?? Otherwise, what's the point....??

No comments:

Post a Comment