Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Busy Lazy Bookclub

The votes are in and our first of four books we'll be reading together will be......
Divergent
I'm happy about this because the movie is going to come out in March. Great timing. However I am also planning on reading some others before then if the time allows.
I hope you'll join in on the fun. Never too late to join our little bookclub!
Here's a quick overview. We have just 11 members at this time. We our reading four books together. On my own time, I'm planning on a total of 20 for the year. Anyway, we have three months to buy, rent, borrow, get our hands on the book and then read it. For those of you that are super busy or binge readers like myself, this is perfect!
Or if you read a TON and just like bookclubs ♥
Never too late to join in. Even when we're half way through the year. The more the merrier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment