Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Adventures

....start now.
Mom and I planned on training outdoors for our B2B on Sundays. We started today. Our route went like this:
We went up some pretty good hills and down some as well. We didn't do quite the distance as the B2B, but we have other routes planned as well. This one is mainly for hill training. =>
Along the route we stopped several times for photos or odd objects that we found on the side of the road. Here are some of those photos:
First, we found this little friend:
bunny ears on our little found friend

Then snow in January haha:
Snow

This would be a condom, which I later found out is from a gay and bisexual club:
condom

Here's a shirt:
shirt

Just a view of where we came from:
Open Road

Beer Bottle:
Beer Bottle

Mom in a rock hole:
Mom

Some other random items we found:
more random items
Hello kitty
All photos can be found in a Flickr set called Sunday Adventures

All in all it was 6.28miles walked(with some distractions and stops) in 2:10:14 with an average pace of 20min/mile Next time our walk will be a little faster and no stopping haha =>
Soon we will be adding running to the mix and I can't wait to put what I've done on the treadmill to practice outdoors.....
Until Next Time.

1 comment:

  1. So Glad I did not back down and stay home...I could have easily dropped the whole idea, because I worked my 13 hours not to mention my 160 mile round trip to work... to have only 2 hours sleep and a 30 minute drive to your house...Happy I was not a cheese ball. Happy we did not stop at Denny's...Happy We did it and Can't wait till Next Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete