Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NEW !!

Well it is Wednesday night rolling into Thursday. Spring semester started on Monday and I need to say, this is going to be a crazy ride. I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for going to class five days a week after taking 65 credits of almost all online courses.....Oh well, here we go!!
First, let me tell what I'm in.
MWF I go to Child/Family Mental Health for 50min with a teacher that talks crazy fast!! I record her on my smart pen only to slow the tempo down later and hear her talking normal. =>
MW I have Basic Food Prep with a very laid back teacher, not very hands on so far. So far, pretty damn awesome though, we made pizza and a marshmallow gooey dessert today. Yumms....well that dessert was a sugar attack, we couldn't eat much of it.
TR I have Intro to Weather with a so-far pretty awesome teacher. I'm actually pretty excited for this one.
TR I also have Abnormal Psychology. Another awesome teacher and AWESOME subject, so really happy about this one as well.
Then there's the fitness class. I put in my first hour today on the treadmill and the stationary bike where I read 6 pages of my textbook(and highlighted)
SO FAR....it seems I will LOVE my Tuesday and Thursdays.
I am not quite sure how or when I'm going to develop a nice routine for my fitness class, but I decided I'll just start going at all different times until I find what seems to be the most comfortable for me.
I am SO thrilled that I am up and "running" again....literally. This Bay to Breakers thing is coming up faster than I realize and I am no where near the level I need to be.....I also doubt my mom is either. I am going to start kicking ass and yacking at my mom to get us going!!
Have a fun one!!
PS
I've sneezed like 400X since 9pm
PPS
finished my yoga for the day a few minutes ago and it laughed at my gym visit....just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment