Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm Pumped!

Is it because it was Friday and that means SuperKillerSpin class??
This kicks my ass every.single.time.

Or is it because I'm all hyped on a film and some books?
Maybe it's both.

Everyone remember the craze about Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead?? Well, if you haven't seen it, you suck GO WATCH IT.
Hungry for Change is just as amazing
These are brutally honest and inspiring films. If you need a wake up call, maybe this is it. 
You can find both on Netflix. 

Aside from the films, I've been reading a lot on my kindle. One book, most everyone has heard about, I'm just late to the party. Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr is hilarious, blunt, and informative. 

The other, which is on the same page is Eating for Beauty by David Wolfe

Both of these authors amazing people along with many others, like the Joe Cross guy from Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead are in the Hungry for Change film. Oh, and maybe some of you ladies have heard of Christiane Northrup? She's in it, too. 

Motivate yourself, challenge yourself, and most importantly, LOVE yourself ♥
Until Next Time!



Linkin Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment