Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Something Special....

Today was super laid back.....LOVED that!! =>
Later in the day I randomly went out to Office Max because their sale ended today and then I made a quick stop at Robert's....didn't buy much, but I wanted to....
Today's photo of the day is brought to you by my random need to do something fun....I picked up the planner I am going to use for school, but didn't really like the plain color. SO I went over to Robert's and decided to find something to put on it....I actually only bought the flowers you see because I already had everything else. While I was there I decided I'd pick some blank cards up and a new pack of scrapbook paper....found an awesome pack of polka-dot paper and then headed home....
At home I put together the little Thank you card and decorated my planner....nothing extreme, just basic....but special for me =>
Enjoy....

#233 Something Special

DSCN3327

DSCN3328




P.S. I'm almost ready to publish the blog post for my Tahoe Vacation.....it's a lot though....might be in on Monday....*crossing fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment