Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School....Dixie Style

SOoo..here we are again....back to school. This time it's in unfamiliar territory. I'm a Dixie student now. I'm going to give it a good shot. I'm going to be all active and umm stuff. I've got to say the whole "local" school thing is pretty nice =>
First, I love my sociology instructor....he's pretty awesome. He reminds me of Vogel in some ways. Then there's my Psychology instructor who is quite the story teller....he's pretty funny as well =>
My other classes are online and so far so good, but I haven't done too much in those....well have a happy semester!!

Michelle and I got Dixie shirts:
#238 Dixie Shirt

Got my lovely parking permit:
#236 Dixie Student

Went to the bookstore:


Books

Here is a very crappy shot of the building my classes are in, guess I didn't think to stop walking hehe:



P.S. I thought I would have those photos done, but well got busy....I'm 1/3 through....they will be up eventually.....

2 comments:

  1. These are so truly cool, So proud of My Dixie State Girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my love for Dixie when they stopped being rebels.

    I want a shirt "I will always be a rebel at heart!"

    ReplyDelete