Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sum it all up.....

Haven't posted because I've been busy, so blah....I'll try to sum things up. School is a bitch and just ended => Those last weeks were hell. Now that this semester is over, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to think about. Deadlines were the biggest thing in my head for the whole semester, it was a semester with more tedious work than any other. Truthfully, I've checked my classes like everyday looking for what is due next, what I might have missed and I finished days ago. Then there's my transfer. I'm going to a new school, a completely different type of school and well, it's occupied a lot of time as well. I'm always thinking about turning forms in, arranging everything in order so the new school doesn't screw me over. I liked the system I was in before because it was familiar and I always knew where to look and what to do. WELL......change is good.....or so they say.
Okiedokie..well then within those busy weeks was a baby shower in Vegas. On the day something was due. Lucky for me, I had help the day or so before(thanks Michelle)....then forgot to turn something in. SO, while chilling out at the baby shower I had to plop out the laptop and do a flippin' quiz. LAME.
Then there were the last two weeks of school. Or Three. Whatever. I had less than two weeks and needed four photo shoots to do. Only one of which was completely planned prior. hehe.....I had to work some crazy magic to make the rest work. Crazy, last-minute, magic(something I'm apparently good at).....Then there was the Lucky Cat Tattoo Expansion Party. Here's some links, check them out: myspace, facebook, twitter, Lucky Cat Tattoo website.
That was fun and I wanted to be there,  BUT school had to ruin that, too.....Magic Glady once again did the whole two assignments and discussion in the car on the way there. NOT EASY, by the way, I'm easily car sick. SUCKED ASS.....well then I tried to help out and do my job there(take photos, take a look, not all are there yet) and later, realize the time and the fact that I needed to type all those assignments and discussions and turn them in. I didn't have a computer with me. SO, asked around while people were banging heads to The Black Jets and found someone willing to let me borrow theirs. At a flippin' Tattoo shop, there's a live band and what was I doing?? My LAME school work on some guy's computer. Geez.....how lame does that make me?? Oh well, you do what you gotta do....and it got done. Another skill, I can type kind of fast =>
Well that was a Saturday and on Sunday I was doing a shoot with the person I brought with me to the party. Sunday had to have the worst wind-EVER-and of course I had to be doing a half-naked shoot in the middle of nowhere. Geez, my luck. hehe.....BUT, the wind was kind of an asset in some shots, us girls made it work and it rocked. Take a look!! By the way, BIG thanks goes out to the lovely model, DeShea!! The person doing a LOT of footwork, brainstorming and being my reflector was my lovely MOM and she did this on Mother's Day..great present, huh?? For her awesomeness, I got 500 extra credit points!! =>
Might as well see most of the shots I did for that class.....I am missing a few, who knows, might put them in before you see. Whoever "you" are and if there even is a "you"..... Portraits for school.
Oh, I also became an advisor for Lia Sophia.....not sure how I feel about that, yet.....here's my "personal website" for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment