Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Photography.....My Turn

I've been much more involved in my photography lately and I'm so happy for that. It has made me a bit busier than I had expected to be when school had got out. Oh well. One thing I know is I want some professional photos done of myself. I have decided it hasn't been done and just because I'm a bit of a photographer doesn't mean I can't have my photos taken by one. I can already see some of the outfits I want to wear. So, I'm going to be looking around and finding myself a photographer that has some of the same ideas I have in mind. We'll see where this takes me. First, I need to take care of some photo biz of my own....then I can go looking for a photog. I'll definitely keep you updated. =>

No comments:

Post a Comment