Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Good People

     It never ceases to amaze me how just a couple of good people can make for great company.
     I had a Lia Sophia party tonight (for those that don't know, it's jewelry) and I sent out a facebook invite aaaand like a million postcard invites to people at college. Many saying they would come, though I didn't actually expect it to happen.
     When the party bell rang, there were only two guests: my sister-in-law Michelle and a really good friend in college, Lori. There is one other that was supposed to make it that had very good reason not to..she has be excused hehe =>
     My point of this is that as I was hoping for a big show, it was quite small....but the fun-o-meter went up just as high.
It's good to have good people in your life.
=>
     Aside from all that, if you want to check out the jewelry go here:
https://www.liasophia.com/sites/amymartin1/catalog-intro
and put Glady Dalton in the hostess lookup, you have until Friday the 9th!! =>
The Deal: by 2 get 3rd at half price....the MOST EXPENSIVE is your HALF-OFF piece!! =>

No comments:

Post a Comment