Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

02/28/2010

Whoa.....long day. Great day. Lazy in the morning just relaxing with Daniel, then parents came over around 5pm.

The plan: scrapbooking....We started soon after arrival and well they just left here around 3am =>
We watched the Surrogates, The Hurt Locker, He's Just Not That Into You and Iron Man.... we went out for a quick bite after Surrogates leaving everything all spread out over the front room floor. It was AWESOME!!

On a side note, but pretty important, Mom is umm magical....hehe.
Do you ever wait for something in the mail, check everyday and it doesn't come until you stop checking?? Well, I was waiting for an acceptance letter from Dixie State College. I already knew online that I was accepted, but I needed the flippin' letter for some Dmail address so I could apply for the DSC/CSN conditional waiver scholarship thing. Lots of complicated goodness involved in that story. I didn't think the letter would get here until Tuesday or Wednesday. Then BAM!! Mom says check the mail after we went out for a bite and Ta~Da!! It's there!! I'm telling you, Mom is magical. I believe all Mom's are, or at least can be if they choose to use their "powers" => So that added extra sprinkles to my already sugar-coated day =>

My little secret scrapbook project is turning out just AWESOME!! So awesome, in fact, I had several moments I was thinking that I could just keep it for myself....hehe. Funny how when you make something for someone else it turns out better....what the hell?? hehe....no worries, in the end I'll quit my selfishness and give it to the right person. I'm DEFINITELY going to take photos of it when it's done!! I'll even post because I like it that much.... hehe

Well my day was pretty FANTASTIC, but now my graveyard sleeping schedule is all out of whack....time to put it back in its place!! Then there is all the work due tomorrow(er..tonight) for my health and wellness class. Oh joy =<

Can't wait for the next scrapbook night with Mom....she's so fun, such a great person to be around. Plus, she just got her hair done this last week and it looks FABULOUS!!  Seriously, it looks really good on her. =>



"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
  ~Robert Brault

Feeling Good ~ Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment