Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Resolutions

I'm going to practice what I preach and do something different this year. Instead of resolutions, which don't have that new and motivating feeling for very long, I'm breaking things down. I'm doing monthly goals!! I decided this almost a month ago, before the new year was here. I sat down, started writing things out and then took a "google break" and found THIS amazing person and her project on the interwebs!
She took my idea and made it amazing. I'M in LOVE!
SO turns out she even has a class over at Big Picture Classes. I figure, if I like her way of doing it so much, I might as well do the class! Here comes an amazing adventure and you all will come along with me!




                                 Perception Is Everything





No comments:

Post a Comment