Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello World

I was so excited about vlogs when I started....still am, but damn if I can't get my time managed right. Anyway, I was inspired to do a video so I just did.....it's about this book called "Wreck this Journal" Pretty fun, lame, ridiculous, silly, and foolish....but I'm all over it. Check it out!
http://www.amazon.com/Wreck-This-Journal-Keri-Smith/dp/039953346X
If you have the book, I'd love to watch a video, see pictures, read a blog post of your journey with it! Do Share!
DSC_4212DSC_4218DSC_4213DSC_4214DSC_4216

Also, I am in love with this new necklace!!
DSC_4207DSC_4210DSC_4208
Fun, right??
Guess where I got it?!
HA! I made it!! =>
I really need a time management make-over...but until then, I'm super proud I got this video up and blog post and these photos in between classes today! GO ME!

1 comment: