Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Training for a 12K

I start training for a 12K on the 1st of October. I'm nervous and SUPER excited to get moving in life on a physical level. School keeps me in a slouched pace and when not doing school I don't do much of anything else. I NEED TO GET MOVING....in a big way. SO my mom brought up this Bay to Breakers 12K and I'm excited. Well at first I thought my mom was crazy....then here I am signing up hehe.....
Thought this was funny: 99 Reasons to Register for Bay to Breakers
Also fun to read: By the Numbers
I am using a big bunch of online tools to help me train for this and I'm super excited. Can't wait to start moving!!

Step 1: buy some shoes.....
                                        I'll update you later on the progress.....

No comments:

Post a Comment