Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Mind Your Mondays - Goals by the END of 2013



Goals by the END of 2013


The year is coming to an end, FAST! I like to make some goals to achieve while coming to the end. It makes it fun! Here are the goals:

- Do 3 photoshoots
- Scrapbook/project life {I haven’t done so in umm 10 months?}
- Gain control over my student loans {my grace period is pretty much over}
- Get reading again {refer to this post}
- revamp my {this} blog
- learn something new
- craft something {I’m craving some good ol’ paper and scissor action!}
- celebrate something
- drink some wine {have a girls night!}
- do something DIFFERENT {I love mixing things up}

What do you hope to do before the year is over!?

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment