Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Magnetic Frame

Decided I lose bobby pins way too much SO I thought I'd try this magnetic frame out to see if I could easily find one when needed. 
This project doesn't take a whole lot
1
Obviously you take out the frame's GUTS! 
2
I couldn't resist playing with the frame a bit....
DSCN9122DSCN9121
Here I'm tracing the cardboard from the frame on to the magnetic sheet (Michael's) 
3
Then cut
4
Peel off the adhesive
5
Apply to cardboard
6
Put it back in and you win! BUT I didn't want to stop there, so I found a pretty patterned paper and traced/cut it and added it on top (no need to 'stick' it on, just lay it on top)
7
BUT I want more, who doesn't? haha SO I added a ribbon around the upper thirds part of the board
8
I fastened it with one of those pins that spread open (I honestly don't know what they're called, please tell me! haha)
910
Ta~Da!! So pretty, right?
111213

Here it is on Pinterest:
Source: flickr.com via Glady on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment