Follow me

subscribe twitter pinterest instagram instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WIWW June 29th 2011

This will be my 2nd WIWW
Today was quite busy and I barely got a chance to take photos. In fact, Daniel (boyfriend) was in charge of it for the first two outfits..yes, more than one outfit in one day because I had different roles to play throughout the day. 
1030am I was gym girl. Went to Gold's gym to do my thing. Daniel has a fascination with my butt, so he took a picture of it....we came back and he made a delicious smoothie. I drank as much as I could before changing into look #2..

look #1 WIWW 

Active top: Target
Bottoms: Old Navy
Shoes: Big 5
Duffle bag: Victoria's Secret Pink

Look #2 was for an appointment I had @1pm. You can tell that the buttons on this skirt aren't very secure. I've already had to resew two of them..looks like I'll be doing that for another one soon. 

look #2 WIWW

Top: Kohl's (gift from Aunt G)
Pencil Skirt: Kohl's (gift from Aunt G)
necklace: gifted from Dad
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Bracelet: Lia Sophia

Look #3 I had all intentions of keeping #2 on the rest of the day, but I was tired and took a nap when I got home for a good 30min. When I woke up I was not in the mood for the dressed-up look. I just wanted to throw something on that was super comfy. Oh, and I finally had the time to man the camera for this one =>

look #3 WIWW

Top: Victoria's Secret Pink
Bottoms: Victoria's Secret Pink
Shoes: Converse, shoe carnival
Earrings: Lia Sophia

pleated poppy